Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Chayanne Turns On The Sizzle! More Pictures of Chayanne in Maracaibo!

I really didn't think that I could find any other pictures out there....(and believe me I've been looking!) but the power of the internet is incredible. I really want to thank Chayanne fan Ana Julia Vasco for her photos! They are awesome! Besitos Chica!

Enjoy my people!

Yo realmente no pienso que he podido encontrar ninguna foto por ahí ....( y créanme que he estado buscando!), Pero el poder de Internet es increíble. Realmente quiero agradecer a Chayanne fan Ana Julia Vasco para sus fotos! Son impresionantes! Besitos Chica!

Disfruta de mi gente bella!



















I really like the action in this one! Good job Julia!













Sweet Nibblets!

































This is a really nice one to!














You go Victoria!





















You work hard for us baby! I know you're tired...













Beast!




















No comments: