Monday, April 19, 2010

Chayanne, The Perfect Model - Love Affair Between Man and Film

I've said before that I don't think Chayanne has ever, I have to emphasize, NEVER has been in front of a camera that didn't love him. Whether it's a professional photo shoot or the phone camera of an adoring fan the outcome is the same...perfection.

If Chayanne ever decided to be a professional model, there would be nothing to it but to do it! These are just some of the "model perfect" shots that I thought you might like to see....enjoy!

P.S. - Please keep a dribble bib handy...looking at too many Chayanne photos can have strange but very pleasurable effects on a person......

Dulce Suenos! Jajajaja

Oooo...Chayanne just looks so naughty right here...I wonder what he's thinking....I know what I'm thinking!






Here honey, let me help you with that shirt!

You all know I'm a sucker for a man in a suit!

Ahhh the "Chayanne es Gabriel" promo days.....

This has always been one of my faves....did you know Chayanne likes panthers? He looks like one to me...Grrrrrr!

This is a wonderful baby Chay pic! He's always had that killer smile!

Ok....so I'm down with Memoirs of a Geisha!




He looks sooooo nice and tanned in these pics! Whooot! Whooot!


This is another one of my sexy faves!

No comments: